♥ Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine contains a high concentration of carnitine in the form of tartrate. Effective product Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine will also support you. Favorite Aminostar Sports Nutrition Products at AlfaFit.com! Buy your favorite sports nutrition right here.
DESCRIPTION: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
FatZero L-Carnitine helps you get a dream figure. It contains a high concentration of carnitine in the form of tartrate to provide the desired effect. Carnitine is an indispensable substance for burning body fat. Approximately 25% of carnitine is obtained by its own synthesis in the liver. The remaining 75% must be supplied with food. With body exertion, particularly endurance, the need for carnitine is increasing, its supplementation with athletes is highly desirable.
L-carnitine - In the human body, most L-carnitine occurs in the muscles. The effect of L-carnitine lies in the transfer of fatty acids (the most important component of lipids) through the inner membrane of the mitochondria, where they are oxidized, thus promoting the release of energy from the fat stores. The proteins contained contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones and the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
EFFECTS: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
For more information about this product, unfortunately, we can not be disclosed because it would be in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 1924/2006 health claims that can not be disclosed. We publish only those health claims that have been approved by the European Commission. As an example, approved a health claim for the water we claim: "It contributes to the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive functions, contributes to the maintenance of normal regulation of body temperature." Wherein the water must also be consumer is informed that in order to obtain the claimed effect must provide a daily intake of at least 2 liters of water. Let every visitor of which draw their own conclusion.
USE: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
Dosage: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules about 30 minutes before physical exercise. After opening, use up to 5 months.
WARNING: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
Store in a dry place at temperatures up to 25 °C, out of reach of children. This product is not intended for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. The food supplement can not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Protect from frost. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use or storage.
PACKAGING: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
Ingredients - Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
INGREDIENTS: Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
L-carnitine tartrate, gelatin capsules (gelatin, dyes: titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides), anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silica
Products from the same category - Aminostar FatZero L-Carnitine 80 capsules
Aminostar FatZero 100 capsules
Aminostar FatZero is a new extremely powerful and effective fat burner stimulant. Fatzer is based on a combination of active natural substances promoting thermogenic effect, which increases body temperature and releases body heat. DESCRIPTION: ...
Extrifit Exxe protein bar 65 g
Extrifit Exxe is a high-quality food protein the use of many athletes or people in the diet bar. DESCRIPTION: Extrifit Exxe protein bar 65 g Extrifit Exxe is exceptional, high quality and, above all, very tasty protein bar, which is widely used by ...
Amix Shake 4 Fit & Slim 500 g
Amix Shake 4 Fit & Slim is delicious and nutritionally balanced cocktail. Shake 4 Fit & Slim by Amix contains a mixture of high quality and sufficient number of quality carbohydrates and fiber. Shake 4 Fit & Slim is suitable as a snack between ...
Nutrend BCAA COMPRESSED CAPS 120 capsules
Nutrend BCAA COMPRESSED CAPS contains 1100 mg of the most important essential amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine) in an effective ratio of 2: 1: 1 in one capsule. Buy Nutrend BCAA COMPRESSED CAPS inexpensively and support your strength ...
Extrifit Coffy Stimulant 200 mg - 100 tablets
Extrifit Coffy Stimulant is a product with the highest permitted caffeine content of 200 mg per tablet. Caffeine is a potent stimulating effects, promotes fat burning. To increase attention and eliminate fatigue.