LR Cistus incanus Herbal tea is primarily used to support immunity. Cistus is recommended for use during viral infections and colds during the onslaught on immunity eg. During stress, surgery, or during convalescence etc.
DESCRIPTION: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Herbal tea Cistus incanus contains, as its name suggests, Cistus incanus known as a rock rose. It is an antioxidant. It is used mainly for influencing the energy channels of internal organs, such as lung, colon and spleen. Reduces incidence of free radicals, thus depriving the body of toxic substances that enter the body from the environment, from the cigarette smoke and inappropriate foods. It also increases immunity and is an effective fighter against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
It grows as a shrub and the most we can find it on the dry slopes of the Greek mountains where the soil is rich in magnesium. It has a very pungent aroma. The plant is high in polyphenols, which makes it very valuable for human organism. Most explored the antioxidant effect of these plant compounds that neutralize free radicals and thereby strengthen the immunity humans. As the best defense against all kinds of diseases is a well-functioning immune system.
Tea can be drunk during the year, either because of the delicious taste, or because what has tea good influence on our health. Effects of tea on health are scientifically proven. Tea contains a dose of caffeine, so it can stimulate our body and senses. It is interesting that on hot days, hot tea acts on our body so that it can cool down, while in winter can really heat up.
EFFECTS: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
For more information about this product, unfortunately, we can not be disclosed because it would be in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 1924/2006 health claims that can not be disclosed. We publish only those health claims that have been approved by the European Commission. As an example, approved a health claim for the water we claim: "It contributes to the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive functions, contributes to the maintenance of normal regulation of body temperature." Wherein the water must also be consumer is informed that in order to obtain the claimed effect must provide a daily intake of at least 2 liters of water. Let every visitor of which draw their own conclusion.
USE: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Drink 2-3 cups a day.
Recommended preparation: 1 heaped teaspoon of tea pour 250 ml of boiling water, cover and let infuse 8-10 minutes, then drain.
WARNING: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place below 20°C.
PACKAGING: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Ingredients - LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
INGREDIENTS: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
95% of leaves cistus (Cistus incanus), 5% peppermint leaf.
Products from the same category - LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Raab Vitalfood Spirulina BIO 100 tablets
Raab Vitalfood Spirulina is dietary supplement of microalgae Spirulina with vitamin A, vitamin K and iron. For physical vitality, regeneration, suitable supplement for weight reduction. DESCRIPTION: Raab Vitalfood Spirulina BIO 100 tablets ...
Cosmos Maitake (Grifola) 10 g - 60 capsules (Dr. Popov)
Cosmos Maitake is a unique product of pure nature. Maitake by Dr. Popov contains fungus Grifola fondos drying treatment, thereby retaining all of the active ingredient. Purely natural product. DESCRIPTION: Cosmos Maitake (Grifola) 10 g - 60 ...
VitaHarmony Silicon 125 mg 90 + 90 tablets - horsetail extract
VitaHarmony Silicon 125 mg is a dietary supplement containing a horsetail extract. VitaHarmony Silicon contains the most available source of natural silicon. It affects favorably the condition of cleaving, breaking hair and nails. It works to lower ...
MycoMedica Auricularia 90 capsules
MycoMedica Auricularia extract is fruiting bodies and is therefore about 20 times more concentrated than the dried powder from fungi. The content of polysaccharides in the extract MycoMedica Auricularia is at least 25% (250 mg / g). MycoMedica ...