LR Cistus incanus Herbal tea is primarily used to support immunity. Cistus is recommended for use during viral infections and colds during the onslaught on immunity eg. During stress, surgery, or during convalescence etc.
DESCRIPTION: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Herbal tea Cistus incanus contains, as its name suggests, Cistus incanus known as a rock rose. It is an antioxidant. It is used mainly for influencing the energy channels of internal organs, such as lung, colon and spleen. Reduces incidence of free radicals, thus depriving the body of toxic substances that enter the body from the environment, from the cigarette smoke and inappropriate foods. It also increases immunity and is an effective fighter against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
It grows as a shrub and the most we can find it on the dry slopes of the Greek mountains where the soil is rich in magnesium. It has a very pungent aroma. The plant is high in polyphenols, which makes it very valuable for human organism. Most explored the antioxidant effect of these plant compounds that neutralize free radicals and thereby strengthen the immunity humans. As the best defense against all kinds of diseases is a well-functioning immune system.
Tea can be drunk during the year, either because of the delicious taste, or because what has tea good influence on our health. Effects of tea on health are scientifically proven. Tea contains a dose of caffeine, so it can stimulate our body and senses. It is interesting that on hot days, hot tea acts on our body so that it can cool down, while in winter can really heat up.
EFFECTS: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
For more information about this product, unfortunately, we can not be disclosed because it would be in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 1924/2006 health claims that can not be disclosed. We publish only those health claims that have been approved by the European Commission. As an example, approved a health claim for the water we claim: "It contributes to the maintenance of normal physical and cognitive functions, contributes to the maintenance of normal regulation of body temperature." Wherein the water must also be consumer is informed that in order to obtain the claimed effect must provide a daily intake of at least 2 liters of water. Let every visitor of which draw their own conclusion.
USE: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Drink 2-3 cups a day.
Recommended preparation: 1 heaped teaspoon of tea pour 250 ml of boiling water, cover and let infuse 8-10 minutes, then drain.
WARNING: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place below 20°C.
PACKAGING: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Ingredients - LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
INGREDIENTS: LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
95% of leaves cistus (Cistus incanus), 5% peppermint leaf.
Products from the same category - LR Cistus Incanus tea 250 g
Energy Organic Sacha Inchi 100 ml (Plukenetia volubilis)
Energy Organic Sacha Inchi is a dietary supplement that contains Sacha Inchi Amazon seed oil. Sacha Inchi acts as a prevention of cardiovascular diseases, has anti-inflammatory effects, provides support in the treatment of autoimmune diseases, helps ...
LR LIFETAKT Mind Master Extreme Performance Powder 14 x 2,5 g
LR LIFETAKT Mind Master Extreme Performance Powder is a dietary supplement with caffeine, taurine, inositol, aloe vera powder, vitamins and coenzyme Q10. With sweeteners. Gluten free. Lactose free. Life sometimes puts extreme demands on you and you ...
Energy Caralotion 200 ml - Body Lotion
Energy Caralotion is bioinformatic moisturizing body lotion with a strong regenerating and antioxidant effect on the skin all over the body with bioactive substances. DESCRIPTION: Energy Caralotion 200 ml Bioinformatic moisturizing body lotion. We ...
nahrin Tannen syrup 250 ml
nahrin Tannen sirup concentrates in itself a force of nature spruce shoots, fennel, linden blossom, honey and vitamin C. This combination is excellently applied for cough, colds, colds, sore throats, bronchitis. Soothes and helps soothe irritated ...
Iswari BIO Maca prášek 125 g (powder)
Iswari BIO Maca includes crop maca, which is nicknamed as "Peruvian ginseng". It comes from the Andes for centuries and is well known as an adaptogen (anti-stress agent) .Mac contains approximately 60% carbohydrate and 10% high quality protein with ...