MRL Cordyceps sinensis - Chinese caterpillar occupies a special place in traditional Chinese medicine. ✅ MRL Cordyceps sinensis in action. Guarantee delivery within 2 days. Original medical sponges from MRL 100% on stock.
DESCRIPTION: Cordyceps Sinensis 90 tablets
Our Cordyceps sinensis comes from the original strain from the high altitudes of Nepal, where the parasite mostly on the larvae of moles of species of Lepidoptera, of which grows during the spring Finger fruiting bodies. Thrives in grassy landscapes Nepalese highlands at altitudes over 3000 mA collected before the beginning of summer, before the snow melts. Because of its rarity occupies in traditional Chinese medicine special place. Unlike most Cordyceps originating from the Far East by the company MRL does not collect from dead caterpillars, but prefers to use his own tribe obtained for cultivation in a sterile environment, eliminating the otherwise inevitable contamination with harmful bacteria and fungi extraneous. Sources quality Cordyceps Asia is by far not enough to cover domestic consumption.
Due to excess demand is alpine Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) deliberately confused with the red Cordyceps (Cordyceps militarium), but not within the quality alpine Cordyceps, rather to the human body burden and causes poor immunity. Traditionally in China, therefore, used only alpine Cordyceps.
USE: Cordyceps Sinensis 90 tablets
- Allergic diseases, asthma, eczema, autoimmune disorders - type nephrotic syndrome, lupus, vasculitis
- Antidepressant and anti-stress effects of Cordyceps; regulatory effect on hormone levels
- Anticoagulant effect - Cordyceps helps regulate and dissolve thrombi (prevention of heart attacks, strokes) with caution in people taking medicines to thin your blood or in patients with low blood clotting (requires laboratory control!)
- Detoxifying effect in the body of Cordyceps
- The hypoglycaemic effect of cordyceps can be used in individuals with insulin resistance
- Cancer - Cordyceps stimulates the activity of white blood cells - leukocytes and increases their level, it is an important means to mitigate the side effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Rejuvenating and recovery effects, lowering blood lipids and cholesterol - Cordyceps is traditionally considered the product is able to keep the freshness of youth. Cordyceps reduces blood lipids and cholesterol, helps regulate and dissolve thrombi. It helps to replenish the depleted strength of the organism (eg. After physical exertion, illness, etc..) And symptoms of excessive fatigue. Especially recommended is for older people, which is considered more appropriate equivalent ginseng. The use of cordyceps is also anemia (anemia).
- Support immunity and metabolism, antioxidant activity
- Support the liver (hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory action) - especially with steatosis caused by alcohol, eventually. and cirrhosis; has a regenerative effect on liver tissue; use is also liver cancer with very high liver enzymes, when no other treatment can be prescribed - ie. the palliative stage (then do not use together with conventional medicines).
- Support the metabolism and excretion of the metabolites formed eg. The breakdown of medicines
- Support lungs - in traditional Chinese medicine, cordyceps is used for filling the lungs (cough and chronic, shortness of breath and allergies), as well as modern antiasthmatic
- Natural antibiotic - Cordyceps suppresses many harmful bacteria (pneumococci, streptococci, MRSA) has anti-inflammatory effects; use in recurrent infections
- Toning and support the kidneys - in traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps is used for replenishing kidney (eg. Frequent enuresis) and adding the forces in the sexual area
PACKAGE: Cordyceps Sinensis 90 tablets
The product of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) from MRL based fungal biomass grown on sterilized by autoclave substrate at an uncompromising adherence to the conditions that are required for the production of pharmaceuticals. The result is a standardized biomass culture in the patented process ensures that it is not contaminated with other fungi and do not present pesticides and heavy metals. Statement on products of fungal biomass companies MRL
Package contains Cordyceps sinensis mycelium biomass (mycelium) and young fruiting bodies (primordia). Biomass compared extracts advantage that in this case no undesirable effects such as a shift in the extraction and thus the product's activity matches the source Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), and is further enhanced by utilization of the whole mushroom spawn.
DOSAGE: Cordyceps Sinensis 90 tablets
T90 - pack of 90 pieces and 750 mg tablets, each containing 500 mg of biomass (mycelium and primordia) of traditional Chinese medicine - Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps sinensis). The recommended daily dosage is 2-6 tablets, commercial package is designed as a monthly dose. Tablet is best taken on an empty stomach and drink plenty of lukewarm tea or water.