LR Cistus incanus Herbal bath tea is primarily used to support immunity. Cistus is recommended for use during viral infections and colds during the onslaught on immunity eg. During stress, surgery, or during convalescence etc.
Herbal tea Cistus incanus contains, as its name suggests, Cistus incanus known as a rock rose. It is an antioxidant. It is used mainly for influencing the energy channels of internal organs, such as lung, colon and spleen. Reduces incidence of free radicals, thus depriving the body of toxic substances that enter the body from the environment, from the cigarette smoke and inappropriate foods. It also increases immunity and is an effective fighter against viruses, bacteria and fungi.
It grows as a shrub and the most we can find it on the dry slopes of the Greek mountains where the soil is rich in magnesium. It has a very pungent aroma. The plant is high in polyphenols, which makes it very valuable for human organism. Most explored the antioxidant effect of these plant compounds that neutralize free radicals and thereby strengthen the immunity humans. As the best defense against all kinds of diseases is a well-functioning immune system.
Tea can be drunk during the year, either because of the delicious taste, or because what has tea good influence on our health. Effects of tea on health are scientifically proven. Tea contains a dose of caffeine, so it can stimulate our body and senses. It is interesting that on hot days, hot tea acts on our body so that it can cool down, while in winter can really heat up.
Pour 4 tablespoons of Cistus Incanus into a glass or jug and cover with 1 litre of boiling water. After 12 minutes, strain through a sieve.
Add the whole decoction to the hot bath.
Bathing the face, hands or feet
Feet or hands: Add 1 tablespoon of bath tea to one litre of warm water. After a few minutes, hands or feet can be bathed in the broth for about 5-10 minutes. After the bath, allow the feet or hands to air dry/drain to allow everything to work.
Face: Pour 1-2 tablespoons of bath tea into a large cup filled with water or other suitable container. After a few minutes, a cotton ball soaked in the liquid can be rubbed into the appropriate areas of the face. Allow to air dry to allow everything to work.
For more information about this product, unfortunately, we can not be disclosed because it would be in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 1924/2006 health claims that can not be disclosed. We publish only those health claims that have been approved by the European Commission.
Ingredients - LR Cistus Incanus Bath tea 250 g
LR Cistus Incanus bath tea 250 g
95% of leaves cistus (Cistus incanus), 5% peppermint leaf.